Lawyer (Riga) Requirements:
Higher legal (preferably master's degree) education; Experience:
- Work as a lawyer or legal adviser from 5 years with specialization in private international law / tax law (MOSS VAT, VAT, FATCA, CRS, etc.), with experience in consultations on tax regimes of different countries, copyright;
- In respect of Latvia - registration of companies, acquisition of immovable property and their management, labor law, commercial law, taxes and transactions with foreign counteragents, issues connected with obtaining and extending residence permit;
- In international projects, the development of a corporate structure, IT experience is desirable;
- In the structuring of transactions, the experience of cooperation with banks and financial institutions;
- Knowledge of Latvian, Russian, English at a good level (not lower than Intermediate), knowledge of French would be an advantage;
- High stress-resistance and the ability to simultaneously carry out several tasks;
- Punctuality and sense of responsibility. Tasks must be performed on time;
- Ability to find answers to the questions and the ability to present and justify your decisions.
What we offer:
- Maintaining the record of companies and updating internal register of the companies included in the holding;
- Communication with external partners (agents);
- Drafting and negotiation of various agreements (commercial law, labor law, insurance law, banking law);
- Providing consultations to management and employees of the company on different legal aspects;
- Communication with financial institutions and banks.
- Result-oriented dynamic team of professionals;
- Opportunity for career growth (to any sphere you are interested in within the company);
- Opportunity to travel abroad and get international experience.
If you have what it takes and interested to join our team, kindly send your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com